3

If we sin willfully and harden our hearts after being saved does this mean we won't go to Heaven?

I was saved in the early 80’s. Divorced my unfaithful husband and started living with a man before the divorce was final. I felt the conviction then, but after staying and starting to drink alcohol on a daily basis. I believe my heart was hardened. Can it be possible to rededicate my life to God when Hebrews 6:6 says I will be crucifying Jesus again? I started following the Lord in 2011.

Hebrews 10:26 - 31

NKJV - 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins. 27 But a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.

Share • Report • Asked June 06 2018 • 1608328280.3226352 Sharon Ray Supporter

Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.