0

Did the Trinity exist before creation and if so, for what purpose?



      

John 15:1 - 26

MSG - 1 I am the Real Vine and my Father is the Farmer. He cuts off every branch of me that doesn't bear grapes. And every branch that is grape-bearing he prunes back so it will bear even more. You are already pruned back by the message I have spoken. 4 Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can't bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can't bear fruit unless you are joined with me.

Clarify • Share • Report • Asked October 15 2017 • Mini Steve Gilkeson Supporter

For follow-up discussion and general commentary on the topic. Comments are sorted chronologically.

Be the first to start the discussion!

Login or Sign Up to add your comment.