1

How can we learn to trust God like the prophet Habakkuk?



      

Habakkuk 3:17 - 19

ESV - 17 Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls. 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord ; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.

Clarify • Share • Report • Asked July 01 2013 • Mini Anonymous (via GotQuestions)

For follow-up discussion and general commentary on the topic. Comments are sorted chronologically.

My picture Jack Gutknecht

Probably my all-time favorite song built on these 3 verses, Habakkuk 3:17-19, emphasizes the two words, "Yet I." Why?

Here's how you can find my song -- > "Yet I Will Rejoice in the LORD | Habakkuk 3:17-19 (Scripture Memory Song)" by The Life Verse Project (Listen on Spotify)

2 days ago • Report

Login or Sign Up to add your comment.